5.7.09

Fake Bake - Self Tanner Review

The summer is here and the rain has stopped and the weather is beautiful! All I want to do is lounge by the pool and soak up some rays, unfortunately if I don't put SPF 45+ on my porcelain skin I'm laid up with a killer sunburn for days. Aside from the fact that I know over exposure to the sun can lead to skin damage, wrinkles, soggy sandpaper skin and cancer - I still find myself craving that sun kissed bronze look. So what's a pastey girl like me to do? A good friend introduced me to the product line Fake Bake a year or two ago and I have been hooked ever since. This stuff is awesome! The special formula leaves skin looking bronzed and streak free - it's really amazing!

I love the mousse - it retails for about $20. The only down side is it turns your skin a scary muddy green and you have to leave the stuff on for 6 to 8 hours, seriously though that's the only downside - I wear it to bed and wake up tan!

The have just tried the new airbrush version today - and it's even better. It comes in a can and literally you spray the tan on - no green - just tan. So you can actually show your face in public while you have the tanner on! It's so quick to do too - I love it. Definitely deeming this product an official necessity!


No comments:

Post a Comment