10.8.10

My New WANT

I'm seriously obsessed with this product. I don't own it and I've never even seen it in person. It's the idea of it I love so much! Whiteboard paint. My college roommate painted a wall of her basement (her game room) with chalkboard paint and it was ingenious.

Dry-Erase paint brings it to a whole other level. I am currently trying to convince my office to let me paint an entire wall with this stuff, I love the idea of being able to jot down concepts and thoughts anywhere I am.

The possibilities for the applications are endless. Can you imagine what it would be like as a kid to be ALLOWED to draw on your walls!!!

Available for purchase at Lowes. All I know is if any of you get this before I do PLEASE let me know how it works. I really want this so bad! I filled out a form for a free sample... fingers crossed I'll get it and let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment