20.6.09

Mascara, Mascara, Mascara

I have tried an endless amount of products from the over priced counters of department stores to Sephora to Ulta (the poor man's Sephora) to the local pharmacy.

Surprisingly I always come back to my staple - Loreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black. Now I am an admitted make-up junkie and a label whore when it comes to products, so believe me when I say I have tried the best and the most over priced and nothing came close.

I should also mention that when I wear mascara I'm not going for the natural look - far from it. My prefered look is thick false looking lashes without getting "teranchula lash" or the clump.

I should mention that like most mascara's this one works best once the product has thickened a bit - maybe after using it 3 to 4 times. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment